Thursday, March 24, 2011

WAAAHOOO!

My cartridges came in this morning!  My hubster is goign to get them (sent to our PO box!) and he's in that area this morning anyway, so it's going to be FRIGGING awesome!

I can't WAIT to get my hands on these cartridges!  Funny thing, is theyr'e carts most people have already. So here's what I ordered:
Mickey and Friends
Pooh Bear cartridge (don't know the formal name, it came as a bundle with the Mickey cart.)
Life's a beach
Happily Ever After
Dreams Come True
Stand and Salute
A Walk in my garden.

I'm SUPER jazzed.  I'm going to be doing a TON of cards with this!

Now, onto Mary's challenge from Cardz TV.  (I just love her!)  She challenged us to do a bunny card.  I'm doing a 3x3 card.  My daughter wants to give some cards to her friends, so I am going to kill two birds with one stone here.  I'm going to make bunnies in 4 or 5 different colors, I think I'm going to wait to see if I can find a bunny to use out of the carts I just got, but if not, I'm going to use the bunny in Winter Woodland.  I'll be posting in just a few hours with pictures (probably from my phone, my camera doesn't like me.) of the ones I've done, of course with the tutorial. :)

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment