Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm hosting a scrap/card making event...

I decided that while I adore and am addicted to paper crafting, I want to get together with friends for a few hours one day to make some stuff.  :)  I have my guest list assembled, and I've had a few responses to my very limited space.  I am allowing children to watch the movie and eat popcorn in the living room, have clear juice/ lemonade, etc- my thing is:  how do I do it?  I have EXTREMELY limited space.  (like 2 bedroom apartment small! but I want to have a great time.  I tend to spread myself out when I work, and I'm assuming I'm not the only one.

I have NO clue on theme.  I DO have food down. That's another thing I"m good at- making snacks and junk foods... 

I think since my anniversary was yesterday, and I'm going to want to scrapbook all the pictures that I took between the Opry and the Wildhorse Saloon, I'll do a "romance" themed weekend maybe?  Either that or I'm doing a "ties that bind" family scrap event.  The girls that are coming are military (all of us Army Wives), and I have to get Charlie's scrap book done, this will be good!    I think I've found my theme!!  Military and Family.  I'm going to call it Ties that Bind. :)  Rock on!  Thanks everyone, theme accomplished!

WOOHOO!  I'm even more excited now! 

Now I just have to pick a few movies for the kiddos to watch.  Thank God for Neflix streaming through the x-box!

No comments:

Post a Comment