Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love these new cartridges!

Okay, they're not new, but they are to me.  I made the first card for my son.  He is 4 and absolutely adores Pluto!  (the dog, not the planet)  So, this is my Judah card.















Pluto was done cut out at 4 inches.  The tail wasn't thick enough, so I cut him out on shadow, cut the tail stub off of the outline (so I'd know where and how to place everything) glued the base to the shadow with my Zig 2-way and glued everything else on with the same thing.  Around the collar, I used Studio G glitter glue that I got at Joann's.  I have him sitting on some green paper that I had in my stash- no clue who designed it- and used my ATG to attach it to the card.  The card was premade and is 4 x 5 1/2.  Pluto was VERY easy to put together!  He's from the Mickey and Friends cartridge.

This is my Judah 

No comments:

Post a Comment