Hello and how are y'all doing???? Is it snowing where you live? Yeah, it doesn't snow here in South Alabama. :( boo. I miss snow, but only for like a week- leading up to Christmas. If I had my ideal snow, it would snow but not sick on the roads so we can drive, and then Christmas eve, everything would be covered in white while the lights shone through, and carols would play... then after Christmas, it would be a wonderful 70* until fall again.
So, what did I do to commemorate snow? I made snowballs!
Here's what you'll need:
round ball ornaments
rock salt (you ran through a food processor)- I had left over ice cream salt!
for the snow ball- you spread a thin layer of glue on the ball. and sprinkle some crushed rock salt all over it. Hang to dry. Viola!
for the other: fill 1/3 (NO MORE!) of the way full with salt- it becomes very heavy so don't fill any more than that.
(thanks for bearing with me, I sliced the PEE out of my hand trying to to get an ornament out of the packaging!)
Enjoy the hop and now go see Cindy!
1. Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Julie (Cricut Chick) ~ www.simplysilhouette.com
3. Tricia - http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/
4. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
5. Sarah~ www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
6. Heather ~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com <----------YOU ARE HERE!
7. Cindy - http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
8. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
9. Melisa http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
10. Elecia - http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com/
12. Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/
13. Aisha - http://londonskyedesigns.net
14. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
15. Nadja ~ http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com
16. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
17. Inga ~ http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
18. Christine ~ http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
19. Debbie W ~ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
20. Carolyn S. ~http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com
21. Elizabeth ~ http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com