I am LOVING this blog hop! How talented is everyone?! Makes me fee a little inadequate. LOL. Today is something simple. Back to my country style, I've made a tag for y'all! Christmas is going to be lean around my house this year- some by necessity, but mostly because I'm tired of junk. **warning, semi-rant here** Seriously, I'm tired of people focusing on things instead of why we celebrate Christmas, so my kids are getting this year: 1 thing they need, 1 thing they want and 1 thing to wear. That's it. Oh, and stockings of necessity stuff, and fun stuff. like new toothbrush, hair bands (for the girls) and matchbox cars for the boys. maybe some candy.
Keep in mind, I also have 5 children, so that's going to be PLENTY under our tree!
So, here's today's tag:
You will need:
cardstock and christmas paper in your choice of colors- I used paper from a few years ago- not buying new this year.
Cricut cartridges: Elegant edges, tags bags boxes and more, and winter lace
ribbon or twine
adhesive of your choice.
Cut your snowflake out of Winter Lace at 2 1/4". Cut your tag from tags, bags boxes and more at 4" and the shadow. Cut your upraised tag out of Elegant edges at 1 1/4" and the shadow.
Ink around the edges of everything- I used crumb cake from Stampin Up.
assemble and enjoy! You can use stamps for the "to: from:" but mine are still packed from our move. Yeah, moving sucks, but this house is OURS! so it'll get done sometime before Christmas. (my christmas present to me!)
So today's question: What was the best thing you've ever given yourself?
So here's the lineup:
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
3. Sheila - http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
4. Teresa- http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Scrappin Madge http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
6. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
7. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
8. Scrappin Toxic Midge- http://www.toxictreasures.com/
9. Deb Rodgerson http://debspaperpalooza.blogspot.com/
10.Theresa - http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com
11. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
12. Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Alicia http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
14. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
15. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
16. Beth~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
17. Shawnee~ http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com
19. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
20. Heather~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com <-------- YOU ARE HERE
21. Denise www.craftconfectionery.com
22. Kathy - http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
23. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com/
24. Anna - http://www.stampanna.com
25. Jessica - www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com