Day 11- one more day and we're done, y'all. I'm kind of sad about that. :( That's ok- there's always next year!
Here's what I made for y'all today: a poinsettia frame!
I made the poinsettias from THIS BLOG with 1 exception- I pinched the ends. once you make them, you'll see what I mean.
Here's what you'll need:
1 picture frame
1 pine cone
winter woodland (to cut out holly leaves)
martha stewart pine branch punch.
make the poinsettias from the tutorial in the blog posted above.
Cut out SEVERAL holly leaves -I think I did mine at 2".
punch quite a few branches from the MSPB punch.
Happy gluing around the frame!
Take the pinecone and tear off "petals" from the back giving you a flatter surface to glue onto the frame with. Glue him on, let everything dry overnight.
I think this frame is unfinished. I think I'm going to add some yellow buttons to the centers of the poinsettias.
So, here's the lineup, and I'm so glad you've made it this far- I'll see you tomorrow for the final day!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
3. Sheila - http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
4. Teresa- http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Scrappin Madge http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
6. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
7. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
8. Scrappin Toxic Midge- http://www.toxictreasures.com/
9. Deb Rodgerson http://debspaperpalooza.blogspot.com/
10.Theresa - http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com
11. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
12. Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Alicia http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
14. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
15. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
16. Beth~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
17. Shawnee~ http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com
19. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
20. Heather~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com <-------- YOU ARE HERE
21. Denise www.craftconfectionery.com
22. Kathy - http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
23. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com/
24. Anna - http://www.stampanna.com
25. Jessica - www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com