12 days and not one card made from me. Do you know how much of a feat that is? No, really. So, what did I do today? glitter bulbs. and no, they weren't just left over C9 bulbs (though if you have those, you could TOTALLY use them! I got these ornaments from hobby lobby.
Here's what you'll need:
6 (or so) ornament bulbs, or left over C9 light bulbs.
Apply the white glue (good old Elmer's to the rescue!) to the bulb in a thinnest layer you can get! Sprinkle glue on. dry. tada. Arrange in a bowl or hang on your tree. Since I did them in all green, I decided to arrange in a bowl with pine cones (ABUNDANT on my property!). Oh, the bowl was from the dollar store too.
I busted out my knee to get this last photo. And scraped my wrist! that's what happens when you lean on the edge of the table and hit your knee's "funny bone". OMG, I thought I was going to die! But the picture was totally worth it!
OK, so the question for the day: What is your least favorite Christmas food? Mine: ham. and fruitcake. both are NASTY to me.
I want to sincerely thank you for coming to my blog during the 12 days, and I want to thank Lisa for hosting it, and of course all the wonderful sponsors for their contribution for the blog candy. Everyone was just wonderful and I'm grateful for you guys!
Here's the lineup:
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
3. Sheila - http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
4. Teresa- http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Scrappin Madge http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
6. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
7. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
8. Scrappin Toxic Midge- http://www.toxictreasures.com/
9. Deb Rodgerson http://debspaperpalooza.blogspot.com/
10.Theresa - http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com
11. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
12. Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Alicia http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
14. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
15. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
16. Beth~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
17. Shawnee~ http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com
19. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
20. Heather~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com <-------- YOU ARE HERE
21. Denise www.craftconfectionery.com
22. Kathy - http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
23. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com/
24. Anna - http://www.stampanna.com
25. Jessica - www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com