Friday, April 8, 2011

Tigger and Bouncing Pop-up Card.

I made a pop-up card for my hubster.  (I tend to make quite a few cards for him!) and I wanted to take pictures and post it before I wrote in it.

What I used:
Green paper from The Guy Stack by DCWV
Cardstock: cream, peach, yellow, orange, black.
printer
brown ribbon
glue pen
ATG gun
brown chalk ink
Disney- Pooh and friends cartridge.

With the Cricut cut a Tigger at 3".    Assemble Tigger according to the booklet. 

Cut out cream cardstock and the green paper at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- fold in the middle, forming an A2 card. (well, two of them!)  On the cream card, in the center of the folded side, snip an inch wide, inch long piece.  "pop" it to the inside of the card, and fold the card closed- make the creases tight with a bone folder.  You should now have a square on the inside of your card.  if your card is folded, it should look like it has a chunk taken out of it. 

Glue the green paper to the outside of the cream paper.  I used my ATG gun for this.

I glued Tigger's tail to the bottom part of of the pop up.  (the cool thing about this is when I hold the top part of the card and shake it slightly, it looks like Tigger is bouncing on his tail.  CUTE!)

Oh, I also chalked around the inside of the cream card, and the outside of the card (the green paper) in brown chalk ink.  I added a brown ribbon to the top of the card.

on my computer I printed out "We go together like..." and "Tigger and bouncing!" on my computer in cream from a free font I downloaded called Covered By His Grace.  I matted the top in peach, and inked around both with the brown ink.  I matted the bottom one in green and peach and also inked around them in the same ink.

hope you like it.  Hope my hubster likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment