Sunday, April 10, 2011

Die Hard Scrapbooker? I have arrived!!!

Ok, REALLY quick moment here- you KNOW you've arrived at diehard paper crafting and scrapbooking when you look at a historical site and know exactly how you'd recreate it! 

No lie, I was sitting in the Opry last night, and looked at the stage and I IMMEDIATELY thought how I could recreate it for my scrapbook!  I have arrived- I am FINALLY that crazy woman who gets excited over new brads or distress ink!  I'm the insane woman who has dove head first into the dollar bin to get all the better things at the bottom!  I'm the nut job trying to get the pack of paper to stretch even further... I am also the one my friends envy for creating amazing layouts and the one who shocks them with some really cool cards and the like.  (not really saying much, my friends don't craft.  they bring me their stuff and I do it for them!)

Just saying, insanity isn't just for the crazy, it's for those of us crazy about crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ruby! I saw your comment at Julies and HAD to come visit myself! Truth be told I thought you were just BEAUTIFUL! See you again soon, Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by my blog and becoming a follower- Hope you enjoy blogging have just become a follower of your also.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs**
    Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete