Monday, April 4, 2011

Pursuing a life-long dream...

After years of desire, I have finally decided that I am going to pursue something that has been ingrained in me since childhood.  I am becoming a professional photographer!  It sort of runs in my blood- My grandfather took amazing photographs, in the US and in Europe (during WWII) and my dad has taken photos here and in South America and some parts of Europe. 

I am so excited because not only have I wanted to do this since I was young, I am actually good at it, with even the smallest minimal mega pixel camera.  So, I'm researching better camers than I have now, and have fallen in love with a few DSLR's from Nikon. 

The best thing about it?  It's a career that travels well.  In the near future, I will be looking for models to have a few photoshoots done.  I want to be able to take it and travel to wherever we move, but also to have an established photography business, that WILL work around being a SAHM.  (one that home schools and someone who is a die-hard crafter!)

Not to mention, my pictures will be better that I upload of my crafts!  hehehe, BOY am I excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment