Who else is having a blast in this hop? I'm loving every minute of it. Isn't Angela talented? I feel lost in the talent portion compared to some of these brilliant ladies! If you're here in the lineup, welcome! If you're here on your own- start at Lisa's blog at the beginning. :)
Ok, so I found out something interesting doing this particular project. My punch doesn't like vinyl. I go to punch out some circles in red and green vinyl and my punch gets stuck. ugh. I"ll fix it later, but seriously? When I need it, it doesn't work? No problem, I'll just fussy cut it (she said through gritted teeth). Why didn't I just use my silhouette you ask? -because it's still at HP getting fixed and of course, they have absolutely NO idea when it will be set straight. GRRR, that's so frustrating. And I can't find my cricut cord. (for those of you looking at me strangely right now, know that I have 6 children and apparently 2 ghosts- not me and I don't know.)
So here's what I did today:
What you'll need:1 dollar store candle
vinyl in red and green.
Cut out 5 of each color circle. I started to use a punch but yeah, no. I then traced around a bottle cap that I found and fussy cut 10 circles out. Peel and stick in random order (that's an oxymoron!). Tada. simple. I would have added twine as a bow up top, but I didn't have any that matched.
Question of the day: Since it's black friday, what is your least favorite thing about Christmas?
Here's the line up. Oh, and if you haven't, follow me! Ok, now go to Jessica's blog! See you tomorrow!
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com <-------------------------YOU ARE HERE!
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/