So, back to the dollar tree. Yeah, they have some really pretty stockings there this year. I decided to get two for this project.
BIG shout-out to my friend Donna who has saved my butt on 2 projects (one I'm showing soon) by generously donating wire hangers and polyfil! (yes, my friends are awesomeness in leather vests because they know how random and creative I can be and also help to support my habits!)
For one you will need:
hand-needle and matching thread.
Stuff the stocking with the polyfil until desired fluffy size. Whip stitch (or invisible stitch) the top closed. voila! Instant Christmas pillows for your decorating needs! how cute would these be for the kids for their beds to decorate their rooms?
As usual, here's the lineup. Don't forget to leave everyone some love on their blogs! I know hitting the end of the hop it can get pretty tedious, but we do appreciate it! Thanks so much for coming and I'll see you tomorrow with another crazy project!!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
3. Sheila - http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
4. Teresa- http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Scrappin Madge http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
6. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
7. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
8. Scrappin Toxic Midge- http://www.toxictreasures.com/
9. Deb Rodgerson http://debspaperpalooza.blogspot.com/
10.Theresa - http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com
11. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
12. Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Alicia http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
14. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
15. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
16. Beth~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
17. Shawnee~ http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com
19. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
20. Heather~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com <------- YOU ARE HERE
21. Denise www.craftconfectionery.com
22. Kathy - http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
23. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com/
24. Anna - http://www.stampanna.com
25. Jessica - www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com