Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thinking of You cow card.

Well, I am proud to announce that my editing skills are getting better!  You didn't have to sit through 2 minutes of cricut noises while starting at my hands; so that kind of rocks!

This is my Thinking of You card I made with my gypsy and the Create A Critter cartridge.  It is the cutest little cartridge, and oldie but a goodie!  The images are very fitting for most kids and kids at heart.

Anyway, here's what I used:

green paper I bought years ago. 5 x 2
light blue card stock 5 x 2
A2 sized card
red cardstock cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
cow ribbon (I think it was 5/8" wide)
cow on create a critter (brown, black white and peachy-pink) cut at 3".



4 comments:

  1. Love this little happy cow, I just made a few of them the other day. Really cute.

    Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lori! I need to head over to mypinkstamper.com and pick up some of Robyn's punny stamps. She has the "your'e moo-velous" that I wanted!

    Thanks for checking it out! Gonna have TONS more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME video, Heather...you're a natural! You go girl!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAHHHHHH! Mary knows who I am!!!! LOL. j/k. girl- your friendship is invaluable to me and I absolutely draw a TON of my inspiration from you! You rock Mary! Thanks for checking my little corner out!!

    ReplyDelete