Monday, February 6, 2012

Mini Notebook


I've kind of fallen in love with this tutorial thing.  My problem:  my editing sucks.  I'm still learning.  My other problem:  my video camera is crap, and my still-frame camera takes better video.  live and learn, huh?

Well, here's another tutorial for how to make a mini notebook.

The materials used:
1 12x12 sheet of American Crafts paper
1 recycled box for chipboard- 2 pieces cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Zutter Bind-It-All
1/2" wire rings- 6 pegs
ATG gun
15 sheets of computer/ copy paper cut into 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" pieces.



HERE IS THE VIDEO- IT WON'T LET ME UPLOAD IT DIRECTLY TO THE PAGE AS OF RIGHT NOW!  And for the life of me, I can't figure out why!  So, click on that, and it'll take you to my youtube channel with my newest tutorial!  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment