Thursday, February 16, 2012

Challenge!!!

We ALL have scrap paper sitting around, right?  Well, I'm going to challenge everyone to make a card in 3 categories- you pick what you want to do, but the rule is you "HAVE" to use scraps.  (of course, I won't be there to double check that)

I literally have a USPS priority mail box FULL of scrap paper.  I'm going to be doing some tutorials in a little bit, but wanted to start to clear out my scrap box to do it.

Ok, the categories for cards with scraps are (insert cheesy drumroll like at the grammys or emmys or tonys or wherever they have that)
*birthday
*anniversary
*wedding
*Get Well
*thinking of you
*just because
*with Sympathy
*Thank You
*Holiday (your choice)

I will be showing some cards I make in the future, but The next 10 cards I made will be with nothing but scraps!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment: