You've hit the end of the hop, and how awesome were everyone's projects? TONS of talented ladies in this hop, and I can only hope that my project does it justice. If you're here from Kimberly's blog at http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com, then you're definitely in the right place. If you're here just to bask in the awesomeness that is my blog (ha, yeah right!) then check out Kari at the beginning at http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/ . She inspired and coordinated this bloghop! She is really an awesome lady with loads of talent!
Today we are sharing Jesus' Love for us to remind you all who loved us first in the world and gave his life for us to show how much. Thanks for coming and have fun enjoying our stories and creations as we do our own interpretation of his love for us. John 3:16 states that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son... Praise our Lord for loving us that he shed his blood for us to live a holy and blessed life...
There is a prize for commenting on each blog with the prize to be announced; so don't forget to give bloggy love and be inspired and have fun along the way. Definitely leave us love- we thrive on it! :D Now on to my project:
I made a gatefold card today reminding me that God is always bigger than my problems. No greater way can I think of God's love than by knowing that no matter how hard my problem or prayer is, his answer is ALWAYS what is best for me. So I had a video tutorial for this, but with the camera angle I had, all you could see is my mat and hear me talk for 10 minutes. Who wants that?! So, I figure that I'll just take pictures and explain it. Call me old-fashioned. Call me I don't want to sit for another 10 minutes making another video hoping I have the right angle this time, and I keep everything in frame. What you will need for this card:
- Cricut and Freshly Picked. (Gazebo on p. 47 cut at 4")
- Cardstock in: Dark yellow, goldenrod, green, red, and tan(ish) and cream for the base.
- 2 sheets coordinating color paper. I used The Paper Studio's Faith Stack from Hobby Lobby.
- 4 mini brads
- TPC studio "Faith Greetings" stamp set
- Studio G dark brown chalk ink
- Dew Drop ink in Sahara Sand (or creamy brown chalk ink)
- foam tape White gel pen
- EK success ticket punch.
- Zig 2 way glue pen
Here is the line-up in case you got lost: (And don't forget to comment on everyone's blog to be eligible to win!)
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle - http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
- Shawnee - http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
- Carolyn - http://messmuddleandfun.blogspot.com/
- Carol - http://www.huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Heather- http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com
Thanks again for stopping by and please don't forget to comment on everyone's blog!
Be blessed in God's love and enjoy the rest of your day! :D