Tuesday, December 2, 2014

12 days of Christmas - day 9

Hello and happy December 2nd, y'all!  Hope you're having a wonderful day.  (I am and I"ll tell you why in a little bit.)  Today is the 9th day in the hop and I hope that you're here from the lineup, if not, please start at Lisa's blog.  She's giving away blog candy that you can win.

So, why am I having an amazing day?  Well, last night I had callbacks for Les Miserables!  I have wanted to be in it since I saw Lea Salonga do it about 20 years ago!  TOTALLY in love with it (as was everyone at callbacks last night!) and I will hear something by noon tomorrow. :D

Anyhoo, on to my project:

A very simple card.  I like simple.

Here's what you need:
an ornament shape cut out (I fussy cut this.)
brown cardstock- A2 size.
glue stick.

Here's how you do it:
glue the ornament on to the folded card.

See?  it doesn't get easier than that.

Question of the day:  What is your favorite Christmas movie?  Mine is the Nativity Story, and Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Here's the lineup:

11 comments:

  1. Best of Luck!!!! Your cards are cute! I would have to say my favorite Christmas movie is "It's A Wonderful Life"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards, how exciting on call backs, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, congrats on the call back. Favorite Christmas movie is, "Miracle on 34th Street".

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute cards,,,It's a Wonderful Life,,,,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cards!! Super cute!! loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the callback! good luck! neat simple cards! my fav movie? Christmas vacation is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, I like simple to. Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - love the CAS look.
    I follow your blog.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete