Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Something's a-coming!

Inspired greatly by Dee's Bugaboo Boutique and Mary from CardzTV, AND the fact that I have design software (like ACTUAL design software, not just like design studio or anything) I am able to make up some designs!  I had an amazing thought as to what I can make and I have decided to come up with Scripture Sunday!

I will also post the picture of the design on my blog, as well as a project made with it!  (might even get up a design team to do this, haven't decided. or at minimum, guest designers!)

I LOVE Dee's designs, but some of them are a little too "cutesy" for my taste.  Don't get me wrong, she does amazing work, but my style is more elegant than cute, I feel.  I can do both, but I choose to lean more on the elegant side when it comes to scripture.  Don't know why, just my preference!

So, I'll announce when the first Scripture Sunday will be in a few weeks- I'm still coming up with designs for it.  I"m also taking special requests.  If there's something you'd like to see, let me know what it is, and which version you'd prefer (KJV, NASB, NIV, Amplified, Message, etc) and I'll see what I can make happen.

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are doing the scriptures. I like Dee's also, but it will be amazing to have another site.
    Blessings
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, great job with your book!

    ReplyDelete