Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hello Stalkers!!!

I just wanted to say hi to my newest followers-  this is quite a responsibility, living up to your demands for awesomeness.  Wow.  No pressure, huh?  I am SO honored that you have all decided to follow me!  Thank you for that!

I am going to put out a challenge and I want to offer you guys this- if you put links to your own blogs when you post, you will get some exposure!   This is helpful for when you're just starting out in the blogging world.  Heck, I crafted for YEARS and blogged about it before Momo had a "if you have less than 50 people, put your link here" blog. (and when I figure out Mr. Linky I will do that for you guys too!) and that's how I got my first few stalkers, then I became a designer for the very talented and lovely Jenny over at CrazyAboutCricut.blogspot.com  Now, at the posting of this, I have 60 crafty people who enjoy creating things all looking to me on occasion for inspiration.  I hope I can live up to your expectations!

So, keep looking- on the 7th, there is going to be a Red, White, and Blue Thankful Thursday design team challenge. :)  Hope to see you there, and if you happen to make a RW&B project, throw your link in your comments.  I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment