Tuesday, March 1, 2016

National Craft Month!


Hi All!

It's March 1st and it's National Craft Month!  I'm so excited to be back.  I am currently sitting at 9 1/2 months pregnant waiting for my LO to be born and I figured heck, why not utilize the time I'm home and make stuff, and prettify my house and...

Anyhoo, so that's where I've been.  Gestating and dreaming pinterest dreams of grandeur.

This is what I decided to do above the photo in my living room.

God is a big part of my life, and having His word written on my home brings me comfort. :)  This is part of Joshua 24:15.  "As for me and my House, we will serve the Lord."

I designed this on my Silhouette.


For the main font, I used Andalus  and for the Joshua 24:15, I used Dawning of a New Day.   (You can get it at dafont.com for free!  I LOVE getting free fonts to use.  Pinterest is also a great place to find them that will easily cut out on your die cutter!)

This is what it looks like on my wall.  I lined up the "House," with "we" and made it 4 feet long to go above my picture.  I'm thinking I may do some flourishes above or below, or maybe both, IDK.  What do you think?




yes, I have 13 ft high ceilings as that opening on the right is the door to my dining room. :)  I LOVE this old house that I'm turning into MY house! (not just someone else's house we bought and live in.)

Ok, y'all.  Baby pending- I'll see you tomorrow with another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment