Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fairies Galore!

Zoe.  My sweet wonderful Zoe.  She acted so bad 2 days ago that her dad warned her and warned her about her attitude.  It got to the point that we said if she kept it up, we'd cancel her party.

Long story short, we cancelled her party.

Anyhoo, I'm not about to put all of my pom pom decorations to waste.  This idea I had for her room for a long time coming.  Fairies and bright colors!  I mean, every fairy needs a good place for her creativity and bright colors for her stimulation, right?  And when the twins move into her room it'll be decorated and I won't have to do a thing!

Where are the actual fairies, you ask?  Good question!  as you read this, I'm finishing them up on my gypsy and will be cutting the vinyl today and applying them from the Disney- Tinkerbell and friends cartridge.  the leaves were from Gypsy Wanderings and the hibiscus flowers were from Life's A Beach.

Catch ya on the flipside!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment