Saturday, November 24, 2012

so much a-happenin' and I'm thankful thanksgiving is over!

Hi Everyone!  I have not forgotten my love- papercrafting!  I am working on about 13 projects right now, and now that Thanksgiving is over, I am THRILLED that I'm back into the swing of things.  I have been working on quite a few Christmas projects and a few other things!

I have a TON of projects coming up:

This thursday (the 29th,) there is the Thankful Thursday Design Team blog hop, featuring our favorite food!

THe 1st -the 5th, I'm in the tail end of Lisa's
from
 

http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/  (that's going on now, btw!)

and I have some REALLY great projects for you to check out then!  I can't wait for that!

Then later, (December 24th), I have Ruthie's blog over at September Ninth designs  plus there will be, I'm almost 100% positive of it, another TTDT project, featuring something Christmasy.  I am UBER excited!

Can you tell, it's my favorite time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment