Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Soldiers Angels- are you one?

Hello Lovely Junkies!

I have been in touch with Soldiers' Angels and I've decided to team up with them (one of SO MANY) to help bring some comfort to our soldiers.  You know that I'm an Army wife.  Charlie has been in for 16 years, and when he was deployed, he very much appreciated what the Soldiers' Angel's organization did for him and his friends.

I've decided that since he got such great care, and I had been on the letter writing team for 8 years (on and off) I am going to offer my card making services for soldiers.  My goal is to make like 30 cards a month to send.  Now, some months it'll be less, some it'll be more- obviously life happens, but I figure the least I can do is give back to those who have ensured my freedom!  I will ship them all at once, btw.  I'm not sending each card individually, that would be way too much

So, if you would like to join me in honoring our soldiers deployed and wounded warriors, I would encourage you to go to http://soldiersangels.org/  and send a card to a soldier who needs the encouragement. :)  If you can do more, great because they need that too.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his friends.  John 15:13


No comments:

Post a Comment