Monday, October 10, 2011

30 days of Christmas teaser...

If you're anything like me, Christmas is your favorite holiday.  No?  No problem, you're welcome to come check me out anyway.

Yes, I know it's October 10th, and that Christmas is still 2 holidays away.  Well, I am the type who is actually  listening to Christmas music as I type this!  (Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters is on Pandora!)  It's actually my absolute favorite time of year.  I start planning for it in October.

In honor of Christmas and my blog (well, sort of an homage to my blog; I'll be doing more than paper crafting- I'm actually very multi-talented!) I will be doing 30 days of Christmas projects starting in November, on or around the 15th!  I will also be using a LOT of my scraps and things I have on hand.  Please don't write me telling me I put you in debt because you had to make "exactly" the thing I did with exactly the products I used.  I encourage you to scraplift what I do but as always, link back to me.

MAN, I'm so excited about this, I just can't tell you!  I will still be designing for Thankful Thursday and I'll still be in school FT, and still of course doing the mom/wife thing and the preggo thing, so please- send caffeine!

Want an idea of things I'll be doing?  oh just little things like:
advent calenders, candle holders, candles, banners, frosting glass, using vinyl, sewing, desserts, pillows, recipe books, layouts, ornaments, home decor, kitchen crafts, villages, and LOADS of other stuff.  Sounds awesome, doesn't it?!

Hope to see you here, and don't forget, much like candy and colds, you can always share me with your crafty friends!  I'm sure they'll want to see what I have in store for my 30 days of Christmas!  After all, who doesn't LOVE inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment