What did I do today? Well, I made another simple card. I'm into simplicity this year. I have about a squajillion and one things I have to do- and now I have rehearsals on top of it! Yup! I made the cast of Les Miserables! I can't tell you just how excited I really am!!!
So, simplifying so I can get everything out and done is best for me-
This one is slightly more involved than the other cards I did.
Here's what I did:
Here's waht you'll need:
kraft A2 sized cardstock,
Cut out a simple tree and glue it to the card a little higher than center. (you want room for hte presents.) cut out random squares and rectangles for your "presents". tie a bow and glue it to the top of the tree. add glitter glue dots in random pattern on your tree. You can do red to make it pop better, all I had on hand was green right now. (kids dried out my other supplies.)
tie twine around the presents and glue them to the card. With a pen, a marker, or a stick pin where you stabbed your finger with blood, write "joy" on the bottom right hand of the card. Or you could be awesome and use a stamp. I didn't have a stamp.
Tada. you're done!
Question of the day: Star or Angel on top of the tree?
Here's the lineup:
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com <-------------------------YOU ARE HERE!
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/