Hello and welcome back! Day 7. I can't believe it. If you're here in the lineup, awesome, welcome you're good to go, but if you're here randomly, please start at Lisa's blog so you don't miss out on the goodies!
I finally made something with paper! I know, the paper junkie make something with paper this blog hop? But I did! And it's cute.
By now you know my computer is s-l-o-w-l-y creeping it's way back to me from HP so I can't use my silhouette. BUT I can fussy cut! I made a card, and I have no idea what the technique is called, (though I've seen it before) but I quilt, so I figured it's not taht different from making a log cabin quilt.
Here's what you'll need:
christmas paper cut into 1"x 2" strips.
3D sticker (I got this from walmart)
Here's how you do it:
I traced around the cookie cutter in the inside of the card cut to 4 x 5 1/2. I cut out the star and started gluing strips of paper around the edges until it was covered how I liked it. (I'm sure there's a tutorial on youtube or something to tell you how to do it. I have no idea how to explain it to you or even what the technique is called!)
Embelish how you want, but I used a "holiday time Handmade Sticker" from Walmart I got about a bazillion years ago.
Question of the day: How many presents are usually under your tree? We do 1 want, 1 need and 1 spiritual gift for each child. (that's 18 things in our home!) and we also stuff stockings.
Here's the lineup:
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com <-------------------------YOU ARE HERE!
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/